Hack your way into a mobile app, discovering the full range of capabilities used by attackers – and the mindset behind their actions.
Attackers are increasingly focusing their efforts on compromising mobile applications.
With mobile usage having surpassed laptop and desktop, now’s the time to understand: how attackers target mobile apps, the mindset behind their actions, and what you can do to ensure yours are resilient to such threats.
What are the features?
This course uses step-by-step tutorials and practical exercises to give participants working knowledge of mobile hacking on iOS and Android. Understanding the basic principles of vulnerability hunting on-platform, all the way through to advanced exploitation techniques, will equip you to develop secure and resilient mobile apps for your organization or clients.
Practical, exercise-driven, and business-focused.
Delivered by experienced cyber security professionals, responsible for providing mobile security assessments and security research, and developing assessment tools.
Focused on the offensive techniques and capabilities of modern attackers, and how to defend against them.
Free reign to exploit a realistic web-based mobile application with the latest tooling and techniques.
Teaches how to introduce security into the development life-cycle in a way you can maintain and scale.
Covers: secure coding principles, design and source code reviews, and vulnerability assessment tools.
Developed by the same people behind publications such as The Mobile Application Hacker’s Handbook and tools like Drozer and Needle.
For your consideration
Who should attend?
This is a technical course aimed at Android and iOS developers, but it’s suitable for anyone with a technical interest in mobile application security. You don’t require any prior cyber security knowledge to benefit, but working knowledge of both Android and iOS is a must. We also recommend that you’re familiar with the syntax and structure of Android and iOS applications, basic internal and external communications, as well as accessing resources from an application.
- Get into the head of an attacker with advanced mobile hacking abilities
- Identify, exploit, and remediate common mobile application security flaws, over and above the OWASP Mobile Top Ten
- Learn from experts who’ve written books, developed tools, and taken part in global mobile hacking competitions, like Mobile Pwn2Own
- Get the skills to develop secure mobile applications that withstand advanced attacks, using the most up-to-date and effective secure coding practices
- Identify, exploit, and remediate all the common web application security flaws over and above the OWASP Top Ten
- Build secure web applications that withstand advanced attacks
- Learn how hackers attack web applications, web servers and database servers
- Deploy secure web and database servers that can withstand an attack
- Build a development team with the most up-to-date and effective secure coding practices at their disposal
Benefits to your organization
From your team to the board, everyone needs results, which is why our courses come with their own individual business case.
This 3-day Proactive Mobile Defense course will:
- Strengthen your mobile apps’ resilience to attacks, including the most advanced threats
- Kick-start a reputation of cyber security excellence to improve relationships with third parties and prospective employees
- Increase your understanding of cyber security, reducing the time and cost of remediating vulnerabilities
- Facilitate a positive attitude and an understanding of the importance of security within the mobile development team
Get started now
Fill the form
Fill in the form below to contact us for more details.
We'll be in touch
We will reach out to you in a few days to make sure that you've had a smooth start and to help with any questions or concerns.
Boost your security with a dedicated partner
We will support you to help you get the most out of WithSecure Training service.
Want to talk in more detail?
Complete the form, and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.