Apple Store Terms
Please note that the purchase and use of WithSecure Solution via the Apple App Store by you or the organization that you represent (together “You”) is expressly contingent on Your continued adherence to the following, in addition to WithSecure’s End User License Terms (accessible at https://www.withsecure.com/en/about-us/legal/terms):
- Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the WithSecure Solutions.
- In the event of any failure of the WithSecure Solution to conform to any applicable warranty, You may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price for that WithSecure Solution to that end; Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the WithSecure Solution.
- WithSecure is responsible for addressing any claims relating to Your use of that WithSecure Solution, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the WithSecure Solution fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
- You must not be located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and you must not be listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
- If you have any questions, complaints or claims with respect to the WithSecure Solution, please contact WithSecure at https://www.withsecure.com/en/support.
- WithSecure and not Apple shall be responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any intellectual property infringement claim regarding the WithSecure Solution.
- Apple, and Apple’s subsidiaries, are third party beneficiaries of WithSecure’s EULA that accompanies the WithSecure Solution and Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce the EULA against any end-user as a third party beneficiary thereof.