WithSecure™ Elements: A new approach to cyber security
Four elements. One complete solution.
A comprehensive solution to fit your needs
WithSecure™ Elements is our single modular cyber security solution. It’s made up of a full range of cyber security applications, including our award-winning vulnerability management, patch management, endpoint protection, and endpoint detection and response technologies.
Together, they offer end-to-end business and cloud coverage. In today's unpredictable, ever-changing business environment, our all-in-one security platform helps you build and maintain a resilient business.
The threat landscape is changing on a daily basis. Hackers are becoming more professional and their equipment more sophisticated. WithSecure Elements is your weapon against cyber criminals.
Predict, prevent, detect and respond. Everything in Elements is managed and monitored through a single cyber security center, which you can manage yourself or through one of our brilliant, certified partners.
WithSecure Elements is your unified, cloud-based cyber security platform. Elevate your security capabilities and gain complete protection against every kind of cyber threat – from targeted attacks to zero-day ransomware.
Flexible pricing models and a modular structure allow you to pick the cyber security package that works best for you and best suits your business needs. Get complete protection or choose a combination that works for your specific needs.
What's new in Elements
The world of cyber security never stands still – and neither do we. Our experts are constantly looking at ways of improving Elements to make the world safer for us all. Take a look at the latest developments in our Quarterly Update series.
Take a deep dive into WithSecure Elements
We work with a large number of certified partners who can provide support and purchasing options. You can locate a suitable partner here.
We provide the Elements package together with our certified partners. This way we ensure that you get all the support needed - from onboarding to everyday cyber security issues – to co-secure your organization. WithSecure helps you locate and initiate the right partner for your needs. Find out more here.
Our modular licensing structure and flexible pricing models give your business the freedom to evolve. Choose the best subscription and pricing model for your business from our three options:
- Annual licensing - Purchase Elements solutions for a fixed number of years - from 1 to 3 - to make annual budgeting simple.
- Monthly subscription - Monthly billing and flexibility to subscribe to new solutions or change the number of solution subscriptions each month as your business evolves.
- Usage-based security - Use any or all of the Elements solutions as much as you need. Here, you don’t have to spend any time purchasing and renewing licenses, and Elements can be started or stopped when it suits you.
The availability of licensing and pricing models varies by country. Please check your local purchase options from our certified partners.
You need a web browser in order to download the endpoint installers and allocate both subscriptions and security profiles to the endpoints. We support a wide range of installation methods, and details of these can be found in the Elements Administration Guide. System Requirements can be found in the respective Release notes for each Endpoint application. These can all be found at the WithSecure Help Center.
No. WithSecure Elements is a fully cloud-based solution, accessible from a web browser. You do not need any additional hardware in order to use Elements.
For more information about WithSecure Elements, visit our Community website.
Case Study: Chesterfield College
Chesterfield College is a general further education college located in north Derbyshire.Learn more
Case Study: Ictivity
How a WithSecure partner realized that the human element of cyber security was driving the need for Endpoint Detection and Response.Learn more
Case Study: Móveis Itatiaia
Kitchen manufacturer needed a more efficient security system for the security of remote workers, and protection for the company’s legacy machines.Learn more
- 683 KB
- 2 MB
- 346 KB
Protects against threat vectors
Malware, Ransomware, Advanced persistent threats, Zero Day exploits, Phishing attempts, Business Email Compromise (BEC), brand and Domain infringement.
- If you know which product(s) you’re interested in, you can contact us below or find a suitable partner from our partner locator
- If you want to discuss with our experts to understand which Elements product(s) fit your needs the best, you can contact us below
- You can contact us below or get in touch with your current partner to discuss other Elements products
- If you would like to change your current partner, you can contact us below to discuss possibilities with us or locate other potential partners from our partner locator
We offer modular and flexible licensing and pricing models, including annual licenses, monthly subscription and usage-based models. The availability varies by country.
Get a no-obligation quote, customized to your needs by contacting us below or getting directly in touch with one of our certified partners from our partner locator
How do I get started?
Try Elements for 30 days
Complete cyber security, completely free of charge.
We’ll reach out after a couple of days to see if you have any questions
Find a dedicated partner
We’ll help you find the perfect partner to get the best out of our solution.
Free 30-day trial WithSecure™ Elements
Try out WithSecure™ Elements for 30 days. We’ll start you off with two award-winning core components of Elements: Endpoint Protection & Elements Endpoint Detection and Response.
- Industry-leading Windows, Mac and Linux workstation security with protection against malware, trojans and backdoors
- Get immediate visibility into your IT environment and detect cyber attacks and IT problems in minutes
- Respond to threats with automation and guidance or get help with difficult threat detections from WithSecure™
Want to talk in more detail?
Complete the form, and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.
WithSecure Elements Quarterly
Welcome to the evolution of WithSecure™ Elements in Q1/2023.Read more
Teams protection completes the cyber puzzle
By launching our complete Microsoft Teams protection, WithSecure has done much more than keep the Microsoft online collaboration environment safe.Read more
How will we battle vulnerabilities in the future?
As the supply chain continues to evolve, so new and dangerous vulnerabilities emerge. To gain a clearer idea of what they are and how to safeguard against them, Neeraj Singh, WithSecure’s Research and Development Manager, offers his expert opinion on how we can keep ourselves – and each other – safe.Read more
01 Jun 2023
4 PM EET / 3 PM CET / 2 PM BST
The growing professionalization of cyber crime and what you can do
It started with selling hacking tools – and now it’s about selling access and so much more.
Cyber criminals have changed their tactics once again – and it’s giving more scale to compromises, initial access and attacks.
Find out what your organizations is up against, what you need to do to protect it and what one education business did to survive and thrive.
- Jack Fowler, Head of Information & Cyber Security, Harris Federation
- Stephen Robinson, Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst, WithSecure
- Katie Inns, Security Consultant, WithSecure