An Evening with Mikko Hyppönen
Join for an evening with cyber security's most recognizable reseacher Mikko Hyppönen.
You are invited!
Join us for an exclusive event where we will have a candid conversation with Mikko Hyppönen, one of the world’s leading cyber security experts and the Chief Research Officer of WithSecure.
Mikko will share his personal and professional journey, from growing up in Finland to becoming a global authority on cyber threats and digital privacy. He will also answer some of the most pressing questions in the cyber security field, such as:
- How did he encounter his first hacker and what did he learn from it?
- How does he keep up with the ever-changing landscape of cyber attacks and defenses?
- What are the most promising and challenging areas of cyber research for 2024 and beyond?
- Who are the people that inspire him and influence his work?
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to hear from one of the most respected and influential voices in cyber security. Snacks and refreshments will be provided.
Register now and get ready to be inspired and informed by Mikko Hyppönen.
Location & Agenda
- 17.30 Arrival
- 18.00 Snacks & Refreshments
- 18.30 Let's talk with Mikko
- 19.30 Networking & drinks
61 Robinson Rd
Chief Research Officer, WithSecure
Mikko Hyppönen is a global security expert, speaker and author. He works as the Chief Research Officer at WithSecure and as the Principal Research Advisor at F-Secure. Mikko has written on his research for the New York Times, Wired and Scientific American and he appears frequently on international TV. He has lectured at the universities of Stanford, Oxford and Cambridge. He was selected among the 50 most important people on the web by the PC World magazine and was included in the FP Global 100 Thinkers list. Mikko sits in the advisory boards of t2 and Safeguard Cyber.