Comprehensive protection beyond standard Microsoft 365 security
WithSecure™ Elements Collaboration Protection
Integrating Collaboration Protection is fast and easy
WithSecure™ Elements Collaboration Protection is the module of our Elements cyber security platform, providing an overview of your security status within Microsoft 365.
Our Elements platform unifies vulnerability management, automated patch management, dynamic threat intelligence and continuous behavioral analytics into a single user interface that optimizes visibility.
WithSecure™ Elements also provides unified support, services, and pricing models for your cyber security.
As more and more organizations rely on standard Microsoft 365 security, hackers and other malicious actors are incentivized to design attacks that bypass standard protection.
Elements Collaboration Protection delivers an exceptional detection rate, protecting your organization from malicious content.
Elements Collaboration Protection secures the complete Microsoft 365 environment, covering Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive, and Teams.
Our solution adds an extra layer of protection to Microsoft 365 native security capabilities, addressing advanced cyber threats such as malware, ransomware, compromised accounts, phishing and targeted attacks.
Further details about the features of Elements Collaboration Protection can be found in our Solution Overview document.
What's new in Elements
The world of cyber security never stands still – and neither do we. Our experts are constantly looking at ways of improving Elements to make the world safer for us all. Take a look at the latest developments in our Quarterly Update series.
Why choose WithSecure™ Elements Collaboration Protection?
Unparalleled security features
Powered by real-time threat intelligence and finetuned machine-learning techniques, WithSecure™ Elements Collaboration Protection now protects your email and other collaboration services on Microsoft 365 from viruses, trojans, ransomware, and other advanced malware.
- Detects advanced threats by scanning harmful content in file attachments found in Exchange emails or files stored in SharePoint, OneDrive, or Teams.
- Advanced threat analysis that uses machine-learning and sandboxing to analyze potentially malicious files in virtual environments. Identifies and blocks even the most sophisticated zero-day malware and exploits.
- Leverages real-time threat intelligence gathered from tens of millions of security clients by WithSecure™ Security Cloud for faster and better protection against new and emerging threats.
Manage everything through a single, cloud-based console. The WithSecure™ Elements Security Center simplifies the deployment, management, and monitoring of endpoint security components and integrated tools.
- Worry-free administration in a single portal.
- Full integration readiness for third-party management tools.
- Customizable reporting function.
A breached account is an easy way for a criminal to get into an organization. Attacks can be made using phishing campaigns, ransomware attacks or impersonation-based attacks. Once breached, it can be hard to detect attacks as they come from a legitimate company user account.
- Our compromised email account detection feature securely checks your users’ email addresses and instantly notifies you if your company has compromised accounts in the wild.
- The company overview shows the number of compromised accounts (if any) within the organization.
- It also provides information about the severity of the compromised accounts, based on the type of information that was compromised and whether those accounts are still exploitable.
WithSecure™ Elements Collaboration Protection is easily deployed in minutes.
- The installation wizard only requires an administrator to establish a connection and grant permissions to start protecting Microsoft 365 services.
- Leverages cloud-to-cloud integration and does not require re-routing of emails like legacy secure email gateway solutions.
- WithSecure’s default policies can be used to speed up deployment. Default policies with rules also help to eliminate configuration errors that can leave your security environment exposed and ineffective.
Email protection is built to detect threats that users don’t notice. WithSecure™ Elements Collaboration Protection identifies and blocks malicious files and URLs that bypass human control.
- URL protection proactively prevents Microsoft 365 users from accessing malicious or unwanted content. It also bans users from being tricked into accessing seemingly legitimate phishing and malicious sites.
- Scans the body of each Exchange item and queries the reputation of included URLs from WithSecure's Security Cloud. If the link is deemed malicious, all access to the URL is blocked.
- All content types including email, calendar invites, and tasks are scanned for malicious content.
Take a deep dive into WithSecure™ Elements Collaboration Protection
Case Study: Ponsse Oyj
Ponsse needed an extra layer of protection to secure their confidential information on Microsoft 365. WithSecure’s easy-to-use cloud native WithSecure™ Elements Collaboration Protection solution was a perfect match.Learn more
Case Study: Lomma Municipality
Lomma Municipality strengthens its defense against Zero Day-attacks and harmful content with WithSecure™ Elements Collaboration ProtectionLearn more
Case Study: Design Eyewear Group International A/S
Design Eyewear Group protects its intellectual property and keeps it sensitive data intact with WithSecure™ Elements. Centralized unified cyber security platform lets IT team protect their globally dispersed operations with ease.Learn more
Supported Microsoft 365 plans
Enterprise, business and educational plans of Microsoft 365.
Protects against threat vectors
Malware, ransomware, Advanced Persistent Threats (APT), zero-day exploits, Phishing attempts, Business Email Compromise (BEC), brand and domain infringement.
- If you know which product(s) you’re interested in, you can contact us below or find a suitable partner from our partner locator
- If you want to discuss with our experts to understand which Elements product(s) fit your needs the best, you can contact us below
- You can contact us below or get in touch with your current partner to discuss other Elements products
- If you would like to change your current partner, you can contact us below to discuss possibilities with us or locate other potential partners from our partner locator
We offer modular and flexible licensing and pricing models, including annual licenses, monthly subscription and usage-based models. The availability varies by country.
Get a no-obligation quote, customized to your needs by contacting us below or getting directly in touch with one of our certified partners from our partner locator
How do I get started?
Try Elements for 30 days
Complete cyber security, completely free of charge.
We’ll reach out after a couple of days to see if you have any questions
Find a dedicated partner
We’ll help you find the perfect partner to get the best out of our solution.
Request a trial
Fill in the form and one of our dedicated security expert will reach out to help you get started with your trial.
WithSecure™ Elements Collaboration Protection is favored by businesses that want:
- Comprehensive Microsoft 365 protection
- Cost effective choice
- Easy deployment in just a few minutes
Want to talk in more detail?
Complete the form, and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.
WithSecure Elements Quarterly
Welcome to the evolution of WithSecure™ Elements in Q1/2023.Read more
Teams protection completes the cyber puzzle
By launching our complete Microsoft Teams protection, WithSecure has done much more than keep the Microsoft online collaboration environment safe.Read more
WithSecure launches comprehensive OneDrive Protection
Advanced protection for Microsoft OneDrive has arrived. But how does it work and why do you need it? We explain all.Read more
01 Jun 2023
4 PM EET / 3 PM CET / 2 PM BST
The growing professionalization of cyber crime and what you can do
It started with selling hacking tools – and now it’s about selling access and so much more.
Cyber criminals have changed their tactics once again – and it’s giving more scale to compromises, initial access and attacks.
Find out what your organizations is up against, what you need to do to protect it and what one education business did to survive and thrive.
- Jack Fowler, Head of Information & Cyber Security, Harris Federation
- Stephen Robinson, Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst, WithSecure
- Katie Inns, Security Consultant, WithSecure