A comprehensive solution to fit your needs
WithSecure™ Elements is our single modular cyber security solution made up of a full range of cyber security applications. It includes our award-winning vulnerability management, patch management, endpoint protection, endpoint detection and response technologies, M365 coverage as well as cloud security posture management.
Together, they offer end-to-end business and cloud coverage. In today's unpredictable, ever-changing business environment, our all-in-one security platform helps you build and maintain a resilient business.
The threat landscape is changing on a daily basis. Hackers are becoming more professional and their equipment more sophisticated. WithSecure Elements is your weapon against cyber criminals.
Predict, prevent, detect and respond. Everything in Elements is managed and monitored through a single cyber security center, which you can manage yourself or through one of our brilliant, certified partners.
WithSecure Elements is your unified, cloud-based cyber security platform. Elevate your security capabilities and gain complete protection against every kind of cyber threat – from targeted attacks to zero-day ransomware.
Flexible pricing models and a modular structure allow you to pick the cyber security package that works best for you and best suits your business needs. Get complete protection or choose a combination that works for your specific needs.
What's new in Elements
The world of cyber security never stands still – and neither do we. Our experts are constantly looking at ways of improving Elements to make the world safer for us all. Take a look at the latest developments in our Quarterly Update series.
Take a deep dive into WithSecure Elements
We provide the Elements package together with our certified partners. This way we ensure that you get all the support needed - from onboarding to everyday cyber security issues – to co-secure your organization. WithSecure helps you locate and initiate the right partner for your needs. Find out more here.
Our modular licensing structure and flexible pricing models give your business the freedom to evolve. Choose the best subscription and pricing model for your business from our three options:
- Annual licensing - Purchase Elements solutions for a fixed number of years - from 1 to 3 - to make annual budgeting simple.
- Monthly subscription - Monthly billing and flexibility to subscribe to new solutions or change the number of solution subscriptions each month as your business evolves.
- Usage-based security - Use any or all of the Elements solutions as much as you need. Here, you don’t have to spend any time purchasing and renewing licenses, and Elements can be started or stopped when it suits you.
The availability of licensing and pricing models varies by country. Please check your local purchase options from our certified partners.
You need a web browser in order to download the endpoint installers and allocate both subscriptions and security profiles to the endpoints. We support a wide range of installation methods, and details of these can be found in the Elements Administration Guide. System Requirements can be found in the respective Release notes for each Endpoint application. These can all be found at the WithSecure Help Center.
No. WithSecure Elements is a fully cloud-based solution, accessible from a web browser. You do not need any additional hardware in order to use Elements.
For more information about WithSecure Elements, visit our Community website.
Yes, we provide possibilities to take data, including events, from Elements so that it can be processed further in your SIEM or SOAR system. And with a SOAR, you can send remediation actions directly from your SOAR back to Elements. Please see https://connect.withsecure.com/ for more information.
Case Study: Chesterfield College
Chesterfield College is a general further education college located in north Derbyshire.Learn more
Case Study: Ictivity
How a WithSecure partner realized that the human element of cyber security was driving the need for Endpoint Detection and Response.Learn more
Protects against threat vectors
Malware, Ransomware, Advanced persistent threats, Zero Day exploits, Phishing attempts, Business Email Compromise (BEC), brand and Domain infringement.
We offer modular and flexible licensing and pricing models, including annual licenses, monthly subscription and usage-based models. The availability varies by country.
How do I get started?
Try Elements for 30 days
Complete cyber security, completely free of charge. Our experts are ready to help you to get the most out of your trial!
Get pricing information
Get no-obligation pricing information for the WithSecure Elements solutions, customized to your needs.
Find a dedicated partner
We’ll help you find the perfect partner to get the best out of our solution.
Get your free 30-day trial now
Here what’s to expect from our market-leading cyber security service:
- Install in minutes with our quick start guides
- Secure all devices 24/7 from malware
- Gain immediate visibility into your IT environment and security status
- Experience the all-in-one platform that elevates your security posture
Want to talk in more detail?
Get no-obligation pricing information for the WithSecure Elements platform, customized to your needs.
- Flexible pricing – we offer modular and flexible pricing models from annual licenses, monthly subscription to usage-based security.
- All-in-one platform - Elevate your security capabilities and gain complete protection against every kind of cyber threat – from targeted attacks to zero-day ransomware.
- Scale your expertise – our certified partners can offer Elements as a managed service, and you can Elevate tough cases to WithSecure experts or use our Co-Monitoring service.
Complete the form, and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.
WithSecure Elements Quarterly
Welcome to the evolution of WithSecure™ Elements in Q3/2023. This quarter we highlight a range of impressive updates and improvements.Read more
Cloud Security Posture Management: why does my company need it?
WithSecure’s Cloud Security Posture Management gives you complete visibility into the configurations of your cloud infrastructure. Find out more about our new Element.Read more
How can EDR help you stay ahead of cyber threats?
Endpoint detection and response (EDR) is critical to your business as attacks are becoming more sophisticated and the attack surface much larger. Understand the reasons why you should implement EDR.Read more
20 Sep 2023
11 am EET / 10 am CET / 9 am BST and 5 pm EET / 4 pm CET / 3 pm BST / 10 am EST
AI: why now and what does it mean for your security?
Get set for a webinar that will redefine your approach to AI. Joining host Janne Kauhanen in the studio will be renowned cyber security experts Tomi Tuominen, VP of Security, Wolt, and Mikko Hyppönen, Chief Research Officer at WithSecure™.
The agenda for this 60-minute panel discussion includes:
- Why we are experiencing an AI explosion right now
- What vulnerabilities companies need to be aware of
- The pros and cons of using AI in everyday company life
- How we can protect ourselves against AI-based attacks – both now and in the future
- Q&A session
- Tomi Tuominen, VP of Security, Wolt
- Mikko Hyppönen, Chief Research Officer, WithSecure™
- Janne Kauhanen, Cyber Host, WithSecure™